4 nighshade 18s yukon xl build 155+ 16v minus the ********

We tested the NS 18 in multiple boxes ...ranging from 4-7 cubes per sub ...and 4-4.5 has been were they shine @ ...so theres really no need to build the box bigger ,when you will have to shrink it up ...
so you tested 4 18s in different boxes?

4 of these together are gonna act diffiernt in the vehicle compared to a single box in the amount of airspace it is using. these subs will sufficate and the box isnt gonna allow this system to shine the way it should

so im doing about 16 cubes after displacement im kinda debating on common chamber and doing 2 seperate chambers to keep down rise each way has its benifits

so im doing about 16 cubes after displacement im kinda debating on common chamber and doing 2 seperate chambers to keep down rise each way has its benifits
look at my build log. i have two seperate chambers and two slot ports and the dimensions are exactly what your seeking 27hz is tuned too, and i have hit a 155.2 legal on the dash with it.

thats great. have you fed each of your nightshades 4500 each?
or have you tried to put them in a bigger box at all?

or put 4 18s in a box together?

an 18 is a ****in 18 and the more airspace you give it the happier they will be. but what do i know! i have four 18s. why would anyone want to listen to me?
YOUR AN IDIOT !

STOP GIVING ADVICE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING AND YOUR DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO CONVINCE PEOPLE YOU ARE SOME SORT OF AUDIO GURU ARE PATHETIC.

4 of these together are gonna act diffiernt in the vehicle compared to a single box in the amount of airspace it is using. these subs will sufficate and the box isnt gonna allow this system to shine the way it should
Sorry ...i know nothing about these subs...i was only the first person with the NS 18 in my vehicle playing ...but to answer your question ...we built multiple single sub boxes ranging from the sizes i already posted ..and i know my install is not relavate to this install ...but i had 4 18s in a 4th order they were in a common sealed chamber =7.8

YOUR AN IDIOT !
STOP GIVING ADVICE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING AND YOUR DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO CONVINCE PEOPLE YOU ARE SOME SORT OF AUDIO GURU ARE PATHETIC.
and im sure you had four 18s in your crx too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Sorry ...i know nothing about these subs...i was only the first person with the NS 18 in my vehicle playing ...but to answer your question ...we built multiple single sub boxes ranging from the sizes i already posted ..and i know my install is not relavate to this install ...but i had 4 18s in a 4th order they were in a common sealed chamber =7.8
thats a bandpass box. but yeah you probably know how the single box designs work because you tested em.

things change when you have a big box design like this. and now that he is deciding to go with a slot port his box is gonna be even bigger than before. and what he is searching for isnt a burp system from what i've seen.

ok. so here is my advise.... i originally said the port was too small and you would be wasting your time with the aero ports.
so now i advise you to think. you have 18s, 12s run on 4 cubes. you should be running at least 6 to these. you have the room! and build a giant slot port and you will get what your seeking after.
noob he works at sundown....so.......uh ...yea he has time to test the ns18 in every box imaginable

sub2weeker =
doyourworst.jpg

and im sure you had four 18s in your crx too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Nope, only an idiot would attempt something like that. Seeing the 8 12's you had in your crx just further makes my point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

godhatescivics

10+ year member
2 18s in a cobalt what?
godhatescivics
cleveland ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date