Not open for further replies.

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

4 New TC Sounds 15" Baskets With 4 New Rubber Gaskets

2 baskets no screens - machined for 4" QCA thread adapter

2 baskets with screens - with 2 bolt patterns (one of the baskets has some marks on it)

(also have QCA Adapters, TC Dual Push Terminals, TC OEM Spiders and Thick and Flat Lead Wire for these baskets)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I bought these new from TC Sounds and will not be using them. I'll offer all 4 of them together for a local San Diego sale.

Please let me know if there is interest and we can meet to wrap up a transaction.

Thanks

Matt

Price:

All 4 New Baskets with 4 New Gaskets for:

$120 Cash - Local Meet Up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local San Diego Deal - Sorry No Shipping Or Trades

Item Pictures:

v350.jpg

v351.jpg

v352.jpg

v353.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
No shipping????? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I'm sad now

Hi

Sorry not for these, it would be too costly and not be a good deal anymore.

Shipping costs on big heavy boxes get outrageous these days. Who whats to pay $50 shipping for a $100 item. (it just doesn't work out)

Sorry again

Matt

Hi
Sorry not for these, it would be too costly and not be a good deal anymore.

Shipping costs on big heavy boxes get outrageous these days. Who whats to pay $50 shipping for a $100 item. (it just doesn't work out)

Sorry again

Matt
Add 50$ to you asking price and it's still very fair for these frames. Just saying.

Add 50$ to you asking price and it's still very fair for these frames. Just saying.
If there was serious interest and willing to fund for actual packing and shipping I may consider it but I'll leave them at local for now.

Thanks

Matt

Wil these bolt up to level 5 motors?

What is the bolt patter on the level 5 motor?

These have both 5" and 6.614" (168.mm) bolt patterns. (2 only have the 6.614" pattern though)

Matt

I'm very tempted. LMK what shipping would be to 02675 if you get bored waiting on the locals.
Of cource you have to be one of the furthest places away from me in the entire USA..

I sent you a PM, let me know

Thanks

Matt

Of cource you have to be one of the furthest places away from me in the entire USA..
I sent you a PM, let me know

Thanks

Matt
I know, I couldn't be much farther away.

Shoot me your paypal address. I'm heading out for the night so if someone else pays before morning LMK, otherwise I'll pay tomorrow morning (by morning I mean like noon).

*SERIOUS INTERESTS ONLY PLEASE*

Please do not ask for a shipping quote, say you'll take them, ask for my paypal account and then say "dump them local" a day later.

I am an honest business man and I'm offering these baskets for a very fair and honest deal. Please don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

These are back to a local sale only.

Thanks

Matt

Bump

I will listen to local Cash offers

Let me know, I can meet soon to complete a transaction.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...