1. Product:

(4) Like New Sundown Audio SA-10 D4 Subwoofers

2. Specs:

600 Watts RMS

Dual 4 Ohm Coils

2.5" Voice Coil

For Full Specs visit sundownaudio.com

3. Description/Condition:

Got these in on trade for some Skar equipment. All 4 are in like new condition with warranty. Really an awesome deal here. Work great look perfect. Only 3-4 hours of play time on them so don't miss out!

4. Price: :

$130 Per Subwoofer, 4 in Total. I am willing to separate them. OBO - PM or Email to order. PayPal email is in my signature if you don't have any questions - first come first serve.

We ship same day payment is made via UPS ground and will email you the tracking information immediately.

5. Pictures:

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

How come you will trade SA subs for tradeins, but you told me you won't accept Skar subs for tradeins?
Please email me with what you are looking to trade.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Bump!

How come you will trade SA subs for tradeins, but you told me you won't accept Skar subs for tradeins?
I think that answer should be obvious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

GLWS sick price on sum beast, wish i had the cash for a pair

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.