4 Custom DC Lvl 3 10's Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
alright this is a special build of mine for 4 Special Build DC Level 3 10s. according to Thor these have an extra spider and Level 4 coils. The box will be right around 4 cuft and will be doing testings with 2 6" aeros, 1 8" aero, and 2 8" aeros. altho i think the 2 8" aeros will be too much port for daily other then pure SPL. it will be a crx style box in my 03 Eclipse. amplifier power will be the AudioQue 3500d.1 @ .5 ohm.

dcbox1.jpg

dcbox2.jpg

dcbox3.jpg

dcbox4.jpg

have to trim and sand edges on baffle. it is obviously a double baffle. and will need to make the rear area of the box for the ports. i am testing the single 8 inch aero first. no flares will be on it....and yes my holes **** i know but i don't have a router =|

UPDATED Pics::

dcbox5.jpg

dcbox6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.