SOLD 4 chaos 15's $400 local

RCDAKRT
10+ year member

4 ascendant chaos 15's, dual 2, 800 watts rms...i live in clearwater, fl...i bought them off Zade08 for $600 and they have been sitting here ever since.

I really dont want to get rid of them but i went to the strip club for my 21st bday and spent $1100 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif now i need to reup on some christmas cash

PICS LATER TONIGHT

tell me how to puts pic up and if you dont belive me look me up you can see im on prabation for drugs i got caught with over a pound and a half some dro some white a scale a bowl but no big deal dont beleve me now i work 50 60 hours a week cause that life style is not worth it

tell me how to puts pic up and if you dont belive me look me up you can see im on prabation for drugs i got caught with over a pound and a half some dro some white a scale a bowl but no big deal dont beleve me now i work 50 60 hours a week cause that life style is not worth it
pics of the strippers im guessing he wants. we dont care bout your street cred

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.