4-channel amp recommendations for my setup.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a few models by Precision Power that fit your budget. I'm not sure what it might cost to get one into Canada. My suggestions are P900.4, BK520.4 or i520.4.

The models you listed should all be good if you need to stick to something available in Canada.

Cant go wrong with the PPI Phantoms at that price. If you could come up alittle more in your budget I would check out the new Kenwood Excelons. Just bought the 5 channel version and they are nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/ct-series-amplifiers/products/ct-150-4d
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.

About this thread

kmatthews24

kmatthews24
ontario, canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
djeazie