4 Channel amp powering...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Monoxzide
10+ year member

I'm going to be buying a pair of Boston Acoustics Pro60SE's component for my front stage and then in the back I'm going to put some Boston Acoustics SC80's.

Which amp would you recommend running the front stage? I'm going to get the Boston's bi-amped with the new 4 channel I'm buying. I already have a AlpineMRP-F250 4 channel amp currently powering all my Type-S coaxs.

I'm gonna keep the Alpine to power the back but for the front I want to know which amp would be better

My choice: http://onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_21590_Cadence_Xa1254.aspx

Dude who is installing's choice:http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_19218_Kicker_08ZX3504.aspx

Like I said, I'm bi-amping whatever I get and sending 2 channels to my tweeters. So, what do ya'll think?

I appreciate the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.