4 8" subwoofers, either SVC 4 or DVC 2, 400W a piece?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrdnhsnbrg
10+ year member

Pimped my grandma's ride
Recently I've been thinking about a new setup, only changing out the box and subs. I want 4 8" subwoofers which can all be wired together for a final impedance of 1 ohm, and each sub can handle 400W RMS. I'd go to my local professional box builder for the box and size is not an issue. Oh mighty car audio enthusiasts, what do you recommend?

Yeah I figured I just wasn't sure, I'm still new to car audio and have only ran kicker (yes I know, ouch...) and American Bass. I love my current setup and don't plan on selling it, I just want to try something new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Definitely gonna consider those IAs, any other suggestions?
I second the IAs. Dayton HO could also be considered, along with the Tantric LD, JBL GTO, and Cadence S2. Many people have had great results with all of those mentioned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.