4 15's in a Beretta???

Decipha
10+ year member

www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Does any one here have a beretta or corsica?? I was thinking about fiberglassing the ENTIRE TRUNK (spare tire compartment and all) to make a box for 4 15's but before i attempt it and waste lots of $ i want to make sure its possible?? Anyone have a beretta or corsica or some experience with these trunks?

hmm i think 4 15's will just about fit in that lil trunk. I had 1 15 solobaric and the box was barely making it in there it was too tall to stand so i had to have the sub facing up towards rear shelf . Again if you do decide to use the entire trunk i think you could manage to sueeze 4 of em in another thing to consider is the type of enclosure u plan on using

You build a wall inside the cab effectivly taking your back seat away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I think after what i've read in that type of car you would probably get better output if you walled off 2 15's

What about a false trunk floor? the bottom of the enclosure would follow the contures of the trunk floor and the top would be a the flat mounting surface for the subs, the trunk would be usless but you would avoid having to ditch the rear seats in favor of a wall.

Somthing like this-

golfbak6py.jpg

What about a false trunk floor? the bottom of the enclosure would follow the contures of the trunk floor and the top would be a the flat mounting surface for the subs, the trunk would be usless but you would avoid having to ditch the rear seats in favor of a wall.
Somthing like this-

golfbak6py.jpg
even doing that i don't know if the beretta has enough room...

Yeah I also think youd have to have a wall or cut the rear deck right out and take your seats out, have to 15's facing where the rear deck was and 2 15's where the back seat was.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Decipha

10+ year member
www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Decipha
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date