4 15" resx/psi hybrids practically brand new,old motors $1000 obo pickup

Participant count
  • Participant list

eutechnyx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
I have for sale 4 MINT resx/psi hybrids the oldschool motors not the new ones or the chrome ones. They are built to handle 1500 RMS per sub thats 6k for all 4. I sold my truck they were in so now they must go. Two basets are black and two are the silver color. The only flaw is the PSI stickers starting coming off shortly after I got them but it didnt bother me at all. Mechanically 10/10 and visually 9/10. They have alot of dust on them from sitting in storage for the past couple weeks. They are dual 1.4 ohm motors. Never got smelly or even heated up much at all I never really got to hear them with anything over 3k rms I had a crescendo 3kwp pushing them at .7 ohm. Id rather not ship as they are heavy and Id prefer not to get them damaged I am located on ORLANDO FLORIDA. I will meet someone around the area or even split the driving anywhere withen an hour of orlando. Thanks for looking!! I also have vids of them playing of anyone is interested.

resxs8.jpg

resxs7.jpg

resxs6.jpg

resxs5.jpg

resxs4.jpg

resxs3.jpg

resxs2.jpg

resxs1.jpg

resxs.jpg

resxs9.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.