4 12" Alpha's off RD HW 9.0 amp VIDS!

Ok well no T/L today. Everyone blame Mike465 for his laptop not working. JK Mike //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice set up, but...

1. All that money for a sub stage but no love for the front stage

2. Sundown Audio sticker say "break into this car"

3. Sundown sticker??? Thought that was a RD Amp...

4. Deadener much?

Nice set up, but...
1. All that money for a sub stage but no love for the front stage

2. Sundown Audio sticker say "break into this car"

3. Sundown sticker??? Thought that was a RD Amp...

4. Deadener much?
1. Bass>front stage I can compete with a stock front stage so therefor the front stage was my last priority. As long as I have the bass for now.

2. I park my car in my garage and rarely leave my car in places where anything will get stolen. I have had my stickers on my car for more then a year nothing has happened and I live in a pretty decent area where cars dont get broken into that much...

3. I took the Sundown sticker off

4. Deadener is for *******

you forgot the almighty Late Night Tip.....and also Blueberry Yum Yum
but dude! all those vids, and no vids of the setup!

I can't believe those 4 12"SPL subs can go in 6.9 cubes!~ thats 1.7cubes each sub...someone tell me how that makes sence???????????

nice vid...you're roof looks like it's may have some problems in the future
Smaller Box = sub take more power...

1. Bass>front stage I can compete with a stock front stage so therefor the front stage was my last priority. As long as I have the bass for now.2. I park my car in my garage and rarely leave my car in places where anything will get stolen. I have had my stickers on my car for more then a year nothing has happened and I live in a pretty decent area where cars dont get broken into that much...

3. I took the Sundown sticker off

4. Deadener is for *******
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ok well no T/L today. Everyone blame Mike465 for his laptop not working. JK Mike //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

We will get matt some components in his doors pretty soon.

got some 85.4's,160.2's, and 130.4's coming next week and them brand new alpha v.2 comps and imperial comps so there are plenty of options.

music.jpg

dood, my shirt trick is better than yours!

and thats just with 1 15"!

lol j/k your shits bangin son. hope you dont plan on doing bassboxing... your mids and highs MUST be heard by the judges.. new rules. actually you basically HAVE to have outdoor speakers of some kind.. because 1 of your 3 runs has to be sealed up, and music must be heard by the judges //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.