4 10"s Vs. 3 15"s... Power HX2's... I cant decide!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

OoMesKoO
10+ year member

Me > Newbs. :fyi:
Rhode Island
****... I dont know what to do. Im racking my brain deciding whether or not its worth pulling out my 4 10" Power HX2 build... and replacing it with 3 15" RF Power HX2s...

Wtf. I hate descisions.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the 3 15s will most likely save money, and will be cheaper, and you will have more cone area, but you may run into a weird ohm load

Edit: I also vote for the 3 15s

the 3 15s will most likely save money, and will be cheaper, and you will have more cone area, but you may run into a weird ohm load
the 15s will actually cost me more money... due to the fact that I already have the 10s in and built. lol.

But yeah... ohmload breaks down to 1.3 or so. A little better on my amp anyway... its 2 ohm stable, but runs @ 1 ohm.

i have 2 power hx2 10's power hungry little sum*****es but they really pound, i have to build a smaller box for them now to get them loud for me but great subs. if you want to be loud i would go with the 3 15's also more cone area and if u wanna save money keep what u got

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.