383 stroker

The LT1 was modded quit abit but my cusion was still usin the factory that be modded. And for the 700R4 there not that bad if u get them rebuilt with a shift ki, for carb i would go with holley or demon cause cause edelbrock carbs are a piece of sh!t they leak quite frequently from the infromation that i got from the perfromance shops here and my uncles friends that built funny cars (dragsters).

Originally posted by TRANSAMCHARGER2 whats the cheapest this sells for, and if my car is currently fuel injected can u put in a carborated engine, also would i need a new rear end going from 235 hp to like 400+, if i need a new rear end how much that cost

if you have a V6 in your trans am it will be the same tranny and everything as if you had an LT-1 in it. They would not change everything underneath. I asked my dad the same thing because we are supposed to put a LT-1 in my cutlass. As far as the stroker goes just by a LT-1 at the local junk yard. 20 mpg.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TRANSAMCHARGER2

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
TRANSAMCHARGER2
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date