31 Hunting/Tactical Knives For Sale

LazyRider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Internet
I have a bunch of Frost Cutlery Knives for sale. Pretty decent knives, they're not fancy or anything but they work well and they're practical. Pretty nice sized. Most are 4-6 inches besides the three bigger ones that are pictured. They're different types for different uses. You can use them for gardening, cutting stuff around the house or if you go hunting you can find a use for them. Or if you just want to carry one around for protection they are small and you can carry them in your pocket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. I'm asking $10 shipped for each of the small folding knives and $15 shipped for the two in the green sheaths, and $20 for the big 17" one in the black sheath. Or you can buy them all for $220 shipped. PM me if you're interested in anything.

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3047.jpg

If you buy anything today I'll get it shipped out tomorrow morning. They can make nice gifts too

bump. the two bigger knives with the sheaths are $15 shipped each btw. my first post is a bit misleading sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies