Purebreed Siberian Husky Pup!!!

griffin850
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
orlando
Out of the litter of six my female had this little girl is the only pup left. She is a beautiful red/white color with deep blue eyes. She just got her 12 week shots a few days early. My females range from 40-55 lbs. on average. She is a very smart pup and they are very loyal dogs.All her shots are up-to-date, all you have to do now is take her for her yearly shots. I am selling her for $500 obo. Which is reasonable for these pups, especially this color. I sold all of her brothers and sisters for atleast $6-750. PM me or call if interested.

Call or text 863-614-4337, thank you.

Would rather sell local, but shipping can be arranged depending on the circumstances. She's got to go to a good home!!!!

Thanks man, they are the best quality dogs I have ever owned. And I've owned quite a bit. lol

Thanks pioneer, I have the parents on premises also guys. All my dogs are quality and unless your interested in the puppies or have something positive to say please dont post. Price is obo also and I am willing to drive a short distance or further if gas is paid.

Is it possible to ship a dog? lol sorry.

I live in MN but have been looking for a siberian

AWESOME dog. Wish I could buy her //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you've already been pm'd on flspl about this...and you never responded...and now you dont advertise on there after the scamming issue was brought there...whats the deal with this dog...i really need something to protect my car....

It was taken off there because that bullshi%, and I was planning on reposting it tomorrow sometime. Why would you bring up the scamming thing on this thread too when its been proven that I got scammed by that p.o.s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

griffin850

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
griffin850
orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies