300C Bagged on 24s, tear out/build log! XCONS

looks like you got some work in it man, ya gotta let me know what yer gonna do with the truck lid and latch. I blew mine open twice with two T1 fosgate 12's. we could not figure out how to keep it from sounding like king kong was trying to come out of it even with dynomat so we finally turned em into the car. much clearer sound but missing some notes now. We are guessing it to be around mid to high 140's. still can find any door panels for duel comps in doors prefabbed. Good luck man and post the pic after its done fo sho
Interesting. Of course, it's complete gibberish... but it's interesting.

Seeing how people do 150-160+ DBs in Honda CRX's, most of the time early 90's, and they're Hondas, so build quality isn't the best. Not to mention it's a hatch, which means more surface area for pressure to rise on, and I haven't heard of one person that had to upgrade the lever.

So either your car is a piece of shiz, you're lying, or you're a troll.

Either way, you're a ***.

I will post the pics in the next couple days for ya IDSkoT, Then you can download them to your computer then print em off then POUND them in yer neck (***) why is it that people like you can never seem to stay away from these spots yo. I bet yer just some lame who has no RL friends and just rifles through forums looking for post to make in your opinion a witty comment. Get a life (***)

lol what a joke

ArtOfNoise%20072.JPG
eww.. not a good pic.. sexy car.. the hoe.. not so sexy

Makes me remember my Magnum RT AWD I had....except mine was cool vanilla, stock exterior, a wagon, and didn't have chicks hanging out all over it.....but other than that it was just like it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date