300C Bagged on 24s, tear out/build log! XCONS

you really should get over the whole head light part of this car and focus on whats important. The build. Get over yourself trying prove people wrong.

D4mn dude, take the sand out of your ******. He was just asking a simple question. YOU are the one that came off like a jerk saying he was wrong in the first place.

D4mn dude, take the sand out of your ******. He was just asking a simple question. YOU are the one that came off like a jerk saying he was wrong in the first place.
He is wrong, lol this car is a V8

I didn't do the paint work on this, but it's a good possibility that there's a new front clip on it, that would explain it. I'll ask the owner later on today about it.

He is wrong, lol this car is a V8
I didn't do the paint work on this, but it's a good possibility that there's a new front clip on it, that would explain it. I'll ask the owner later on today about it.
That would **** if they messed up and gave him the wrong front end. Definitely something he should look into.

pics of the engine...by the way, did you cut out those plates for the speakers? they do not look like an upgrade at all.
We did cut those, but it's not much of an upgrade, we simply mounted the speakers on top the suede instead of having them under it...that material is not acoustic friendly...

That would **** if they messed up and gave him the wrong front end. Definitely something he should look into.
lol...did you ever think he may have wanted it that way just to be different?

looks like you got some work in it man, ya gotta let me know what yer gonna do with the truck lid and latch. I blew mine open twice with two T1 fosgate 12's. we could not figure out how to keep it from sounding like king kong was trying to come out of it even with dynomat so we finally turned em into the car. much clearer sound but missing some notes now. We are guessing it to be around mid to high 140's. still can find any door panels for duel comps in doors prefabbed. Good luck man and post the pic after its done fo sho

looks like you got some work in it man, ya gotta let me know what yer gonna do with the truck lid and latch. I blew mine open twice with two T1 fosgate 12's. we could not figure out how to keep it from sounding like king kong was trying to come out of it even with dynomat so we finally turned em into the car. much clearer sound but missing some notes now. We are guessing it to be around mid to high 140's. still can find any door panels for duel comps in doors prefabbed. Good luck man and post the pic after its done fo sho
no you didnt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date