3 way recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrobie79
10+ year member

Looking for suggestions on midranges and tweeters for an active 3 way setup, as well as a small footprint amp for Anarchy 704s.

I have a pioneer DEH-80PRS with a 12" Fi SSD running off a Memphis amp. Just picked up an RF 3sixty.3 so I'm looking for suggestions to round out the front stage.

Everything will be mounted in the doors, the tweeters in their stock sail location. The door has been modified (welded, braced, etc) for my previous 6.5 2 way components. It will be deaden and treated properly once I have an the equipment picked out and the doors modified to accommodate.

Also looking for an amp for the 704s, with a small-ish footprint. I have a Sony XM-GS4 for the midranges and tweeters, now I need something for the woofers.

Car is a 1991 BMW 318iS, mostly listen to classic and contemporary rock and new wave 80s ****, but I have a bunch of hip hop songs on my phone a6t well.

Budget is 4-500 for all 3 (mids, tweets, amp), no issues with used gear
door speakers.png

door tweeters.png

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.