3 Solo x 10s (d1)

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Solo X 10s. Dual 1 ohm vcs. (attention!!! all coils read 1.5 actual!!!)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

motors are around 7/10 on bottom due to scratches. one cone is perfect. other 2 have some scuffs on corners as shown in picture.

Price:

$225 in springfield mo area, or you pay shipping. price is firm and will not be lower in any regards.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

real shipping cost

Item Pictures:

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Price on one shipped to canada? Intrested in the one with the perfect cone lol, also do you know if the new recone kits will fit these older ones?

Faust, Alberta

T0G 0X0

Canada

Via usps / ups. Would like to know both prices if possable or any other cheaper alternative.

I do have a P.O box but its all good.

These are selling for a AMAZING price & im sure some one in the states will buy them soon.

I just wanted to mess around with an enclosure I built. All I had around was a 10" punch he old school & wanted to see what I could make it do.

Pulled a 142.6 on the dash on about 10x its rms lmao, played a few songs through it after & that was all she wrote.

I just wanted to see what a real spl sub could pull off in that box, im guessing quite a bit more.

Good luck with the sale man.

Well pm me the address and ill check shipping when I get home. I know I did a quick cost check on usps earlier and it said for a 50lbs item, 12x12x12 box, and to Canada is 193.00 dollars. I doubt you really want to pay that .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.