3 sets of speakers, what to do...

Participant count
  • Participant list

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
i currently have have a set of boston sl-80's up front and a set up pro-50's in the rear, well as luck would have it my cousin just took out his 2-3 month old z6's this morning and is having all morel components installed into his sti, i guess he landed a sponorship or something from a local shop...so hes going to let me get them on the cheap cheap, so i was wondering if i should run the z6's and the sl-80's or the z6's and the pro-50's? i was going to put the z's in the back and the pros in the front, i like the 80's a lot but, im not sure, im thinking that the pro are louder....any suggestions or opinions?

Keep what you have now and ship the Z6s to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seriously though, I'd use the Z6s up front and the Pros in the rear.

yea even tho i wrote it backwards, thats actually what i meant z's front and keep 50's in the back, and the 50's are excellent when they get their power, they are the best fill i have ever had, and i owned a set of focal's back when i was younger, and they werent near as nice as these, im sure the newer stuff is different but, still...now i just have to be creative with my mounting, not sure how i will put the z's in, thos sl80s just fall right into place....my only last decision will be deciding on a new 4 channel amp for these, i think ive decided to go with the t8004

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.