3 RF 8" HE's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
if your gonna get 8"s i suggest the kicker solo barrick 8" subs ( square ones ) because they have the same cone size as 10" circle ones:D

Only problem with that is that I already have the box for the 8's. They were for the RF's. But I only bought the box for $25 so I thought I might as well try it. Unless you got some more suggestions?

well for $25 get the RF's, do you know which model your going to get? they have a few, i think the loudest one has 800W MAX, and the smallest 8" from them has 400W MAX, id o with the 800W MAX, ( model: RFD1208) they cost 129 dollars but i think the lowest version of 8" subs by RF costs 69 dollars. which ever you prefer. go hetre to check some out, but they might be cheaper in different websites so look around before you buy them.

https://www.onlinecarstereo.com/caraudio/category.asp?c=6&m=12&q=&start=1

have fun and good luck:D

WELL, do you want SPL or sound quality?

if you're going for sound quality, i'd choose different than RF.

if you want it loud, go with RF

I want it loud. I've heard the RF's with the same set up as me but it had a better box on it. Had the RF amps for it to. But I might go with the HE's for $59.99 at a site I saw or I might just wait a while and see if I can get any used or somethin. Lemme know if anyone has any used 8" subs and wants to get rid of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

caraudiowanab

10+ year member
caraudiowanab
Winston, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from