*3" 1,000rms under 200$* Imperium Audio Designs "Reign" Pre-Order Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you pm him your tips phil?
Broadcasting his idea on the T/S specs openly on a public forum which he is attempting to sell his china subs will increase his sales. Well that is the general purpose anyway.

Hope the new coils bring up the BL and drop that nasty Q, if not, consider having the motors charged better, would make a world of difference.
The BL will go WAY up as listed and the Q will drop as listed! Please keep these comments from my Pre-order thread and send via PM if you have something to say. The T/S will very close to the ones listed.

Broadcasting his idea on the T/S specs openly on a public forum which he is attempting to sell his china subs will increase his sales. Well that is the general purpose anyway.
That is correct. I've deleted his comments twice now, no harm no foul that's fine. We are asking around the same price except his is from a Chinese build house and a 2.5" coil I believe (could be wrong, don't have time to read it that in depth). This is not the place to bash the our drivers however, we are offering amazing products for great price and some of the best coils in the industry, welcoming anyone to put them to the test. We feel very strongly for the price you can get our drivers at this time and the quality of them they are VERY hard to beat and we will stand behind that statement.

Not bashing man, just helpin OP recognize a possible issue that could be rectified with killer outcome
Yet you still manage to bring a negative tone into this thread. I understand that you think that you are someone of importance but in truth you are only a post dumper in this thread with little to no intention to help anyone but yourself and your china based (and far cheaper then you let on) sub-woofers.

I'm sure the OP is on top of what is going with HIS product. Again, if you feel the need to help there is the new thing called PM's.

I'm not repping anyone actually. I was only standing up for the ability to use PM's. You can come off from this anyway you like, but indeed this was an intent to stir the pot some.

Like we all said form the start, there is a PM feature and it is indeed a great feature.

As for T/S specs and the mobile electronics industry..well that is a whole new topic all together actually.

Here is the main point which seems to be lost on you. If you indeed wanted to be helpful to him, then PM him. Bringing things up on a forum that may indeed derail someone from purchasing his products is by far the correct way to go about anything. If this is you operate then that is fine, but to be honest I can tell you 100% you would not be anyone on my business list in anyway possible.

I wish I had an extra $200 burning a hole in my pocket. Really glad to see these are made in USA, WA state no less!

No real tips, just concerns lol

They may be from china, but thats no less proven than the washignton state oem buildhouse. You are truely a marketing genius though, even when retorting something you manage to drop exclamation to your WMD's lol. You can definately see a marketing background in almost every post. Is there to be any change of name on the new coiled drivers incase someone picked up one from the first run and would want a second, with the upcoming change in tsp's the drivers would no longer be compatible with previous builds?

TSP's aren't idea's or theories man, they are the one thing that can be used to see the performance of a subwoofer in different alignments. Why dis my stuff here and compliment it on my thread?

Sorry, I must be contextual typing impaired?? I read it and see nothing negative, but I havent seen any reply discussing what might be causing the undesirable effects that had me concerned about the build. High Qes causes bad things, and most of the time a weak motor is to blame but sometimes a low density coil thats not properly magnetically coupled to the gap can cause it. Someone just starting out might not know these things, its not bashing, its meant to be helpful. How many people actually understand the affects of things like that on TSP's? Trying to give my 19+ years of work in the field as a watchful eye, not a derogatory attack... Saying Im being negative doesnt make it true man... Why are you repping IAD so hard now?

Backing my products is marketing. Changing coil will effect TSPs dramatically as ive stated. Copper coil was the best option to change that. The magnets are plenty charged. No one has received any drivers yet, since these are in Pre-order. So that will not be a problem name will stay the same. Anyway this is the end of this discussion this Is not the place for it. As I stated anyone who wants these to put these to the test please do.

I wish I had an extra $200 burning a hole in my pocket. Really glad to see these are made in USA, WA state no less!
Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

I cant wait
We are excited as well!

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

nice looking subs for the $$
Thank you sir

Pm's keep it to. Your post dumping is good for a temp ban btw. Keep the tips/concerns out of this mans thread and put them in his notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants