3 or 4 12" JL W6 VERSION 1 MINT

Participant count
  • Participant list

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
my dad had 2 Jl w6v1s in his suburban and i grew up listening to them and LOVED THEM!! i really want to put 3 of them in my car (not to mention they fit my amp perfectly at 1 ohm.) only 12s please

If anyone has 3 or 4 of these in MINT condition please let me know ASAP!!

There was no V1 w6's.... There prolly the old school w6's your talkn aboutlook on ebay, some1 had the chrome basket ones on there BNIB!
lol the old schools would technically be v1s... as in version 1s. v2s are version twos. And they chrome baskets were the anniversary editions. Awesome subs, was just mentioning in another thread i wish i hadnt of sold the 3 12s i had in a custom sealed box last year. sound was just awesome.

I used to have 2 15" w6's in my sentra in high school, circa 1995-97, good times.
man who ya tellin??? i was only about 5 -8 yrs old before my dad got rid of that truck and i STILL remember those subs. and i've gone thru plenty of subs trying to get that sound and have yet to find it.

man who ya tellin??? i was only about 5 -8 yrs old before my dad got rid of that truck and i STILL remember those subs. and i've gone thru plenty of subs trying to get that sound and have yet to find it.
ya there still awesome, i actually got my first competition trophy back in like 98 w/ 2 15w6's running on a rubicon 1002 in a corolla wagon lol... man it beat.

ya there still awesome, i actually got my first competition trophy back in like 98 w/ 2 15w6's running on a rubicon 1002 in a corolla wagon lol... man it beat.
das wassup bro!! were u ported or sealed? im planning on doing 3 12s sealed in these or either 2 12 JL w3s ported

das wassup bro!! were u ported or sealed? im planning on doing 3 12s sealed in these or either 2 12 JL w3s ported
that was sealed lol!! and off a P.O.S. pioneer deck. if you click on my user name, on my profile page should show my 3 12 sealed box i recently had. def do 3 sealed if you can get em. it sounded awesome and had pretty **** good output too. i ran em off a 500/1, seemed almost perfect

im runnin mine off a hifonics brz 1200 at 1 ohm theyll be getting about 400w a piece...hopefully they'll take it. i had 2 of em at one time and they used to make visors pop up n down. so i imagine these 3 will be monstrous!!!

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

that was sealed lol!! and off a P.O.S. pioneer deck. if you click on my user name, on my profile page should show my 3 12 sealed box i recently had. def do 3 sealed if you can get em. it sounded awesome and had pretty **** good output too. i ran em off a 500/1, seemed almost perfect
im runnin mine off a hifonics brz 1200 at 1 ohm theyll be getting about 400w a piece...hopefully they'll take it. i had 2 of em at one time and they used to make visors pop up n down. so i imagine these 3 will be monstrous!!!

I have 3 1997 original 12w6's. I just have to get some motivation to put the new surrounds on. Make me a good offer and I'll have them ready by Sunday.
PM'd

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

anyone else got some????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date