3 JL 12 W6's worth 200?

Hell ya put some amazing goop on them and wang out

And FYI if they started out at $200 and mint and now $40 and beat up you can tell the people are dis honest... So bring a hand gun with you when you met, crack heads are crazy

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif that comment. I might just get em, repair them, and sell them. Like I said I don't really have something I want or can put them in. Thanks for your input though

Edit: for sure, I carry my off duty firearm on things like this. People are legit crazy.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif that comment. I might just get em, repair them, and sell them. Like I said I don't really have something I want or can put them in. Thanks for your input though

Edit: for sure, I carry my off duty firearm on things like this. People are legit crazy.
bring your multi-meter and check the coils man. Bring a battery and a tester amp to play them too.

I will attempt to do the surrounds by myself. I may just try repairing them and see how they turn out. If they look ugly I'll just replace the whole surround.
Just use amazing goop and glue it from the back side under the surround so its not ugly. Simple fix. Re-foam kits are cheap and its very easy to do also. Still, I dont trust the coils on those subs based on what she's been telling you. Bring that DMM and test play each one.

Booming I agree. I have her in messages as proof saying they aren't stolen. I will be just reselling them or trading them. Are they worth getting and selling or not worth messing with.
certain town/cities that dont matter.. remember possession is 9/10 of the law!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.