3 disc MP3

ttmancom

OKC
I'm trying to find an MP3 head unit that takes 3 discs. Does anyone know if there is such a unit that offers this.

I'm not a fan of the 6 or 12 disc changer but I'm thinking it will be my only choice cause I've not been able to find a built in 3 disc unit.

i don't think there is a aftermarket hu with a built in 3 disc mp3 changer. but there is same new cars that have factory radios with a built in 3 disc mp3 changer. get one of those.

what brand, model hu do you have right now?

Thanks for that. That is what I thought. I have a Tacoma truck right now, might need to look at upgrading to the Ford F150's cause I know they stock them.

Impractical, You'd be better off putting a carputer with a huge harddriv ein your car if you are into having that many songs at your control, or a portable MP3 player and and aux input, thats what I do.

Some people have music libraries (sp?) that are probably bigger than your hard drive.
Yeah, I realize that but my point was that how often do you have to change a MP3 cd that holds 150+ songs.

Its like I have 8 CDs of MP3s sitting in my car and I change them maybe once every week ?? Or twice per week if I drive that often.

So what would be the point of having a 3-CD changer ??

could you not go with a HU that reads DVD's if it is really an issue. Most if not all DVD HU read MP3 etc. then you would have the equivilent of multiple CD's. More then 3 and yet not a changer!

Just my 2 cents.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.