3 DC Power 270xp alts

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

3 DC power 270xp alts powdercoated with quad bracket

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new. barely used. excellent shape. Bolts right up to newer model GM vehicles. These go for 600$ from DC . So you can save some money by building you a bracket. does 200A at IDLE. these things are heavy duty.. I street beat a 156 wiyth these and never fell below 13.9 (thats where they kicked in) so i have no clue how much more they could have done. Having a baby is reason imparting everything out or iw ould keep it

Price:

350$ each or i can make you a deal on all 3 plus the bracket

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ill pay for shipping on these heavy bastards. i bet they weigh 20lbs a piece..

Item Pictures:

2012-02-13_18-37-10_462.jpg

2012-02-13_18-37-27_968.jpg

2012-02-13_18-37-41_781.jpg

PLEASE let me know before you send money. lots of people have asked for pp. dbeez has a bracket and alt reserved/paid for, and jpassage24 has one reserved awaiting payment.. still ONE available.. let me know before you ship money and if you intend to ship so i do have an alternator to sell you.. please and thanks.. on a side note i shipped out alot of stuff today. it will be about 3 days before anything else goes out. my wife is going in tonight to have a baby sometime tonight/tomorrow so i will be out of touch but i will check in on my phone just be unbable to ship for a few days. Just so you know ahead of time. thanks guys

yep 150 if it has to get a new regulator.. otherwise shipping costs more then it does to get it recased.... n jpassage paid.. One left .. I didnt get a diagram that came with mine i dont think.. but i do think i can look at the real quick and ill remember what i done lol

you seen diaper prices lately.. lol.. just the stroller , playpen and swing was over 500$
just had a kid 5 months and i have only bought maybe one box of diapers lol gotta love loaded great grandparents lol. we still have a ton left and they keep coming

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.