3'' coil motor wanted

hotboy64277
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ny
Item(s) for Sale:

Am looking 4 a 3'' voice coil motor that can take a 8 layer flat copper coil dont have to be huge but good an cheap post wat u have to offer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i dont know what it will fit but i have a old school re se with 12 inch basket that takes a 3 inch coil, just dont know if its big enough to take the 8 layer coil.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.