CD-R/CD-RW Compatible: Yes

CD Text: Yes

Built-in EQ: Yes

new, only opened for inspection and pics. was going to use but changed plans

Price:

275.00 shipped con u.s. only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks kat,

ive heard greta things about the Eclipse 7200 MKII which one do u like better?

thanks kat,ive heard greta things about the Eclipse 7200 MKII which one do u like better?
The 7200 is my very first deck ever. I really love the sound it puts out, just need to learn the ins and outs of it to be able to use it to its full capacity. I love the looks of this one, tho. And ive heard that its a lot simpler to understand the settings. Lol

The 7200 MKII is one of the best headunits you can get. Steps above the 9887. The 9887 is great for a beginner though.
I definitely fall into that beginner category. I just got super lucky to have such a good friend that gave me the 7200. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...