3 channels?

sqhertz
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Miami ,Fl
i know kicker and dls makes them , but is there anyone else? i may be getting a job where ill actually have to use my trunk area and i would like to keep , at the least , a smaller system.

anyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Those are the only 3 channels I can think of. You have other options, though. Why not get a 5 channel and bridge the fronts? Or a pair of PDX's and stack them?

That, too... but you may have to get a pretty large 4 channel to have enough power for the sub (depending on what you are running).

thats the problem. id like to have something with at least 4-500wrms for the sub and most 4 channels with that amount of power are pretty expencive and i wont be using that much for the fronts. maybe 60-80wrms. and with the 5 channels , id have to match gains and it would be a pita and more expencive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

so im guessing the kicker may be my best bet. id love to get a dls a5 though...

Just get 2 amplifiers with small foot prints.
meh. id like to keep it to one. whats currently in there is in my sig. so instead of buying two more , id like to just get one to run the whole thing. i wish sundown would put out a 3 channel... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

im sure the price on that dd is a bit more than id want to spend atm. if i had the cash , i would of already snagged the dls that was for sale in the classifieds.

It sounds like the Kicker is exactly what you're looking for, might as well jump on it.

If it were me, I'd still go the 5 channel route... Better power for more headroom, or the ability to go active, or just because it would be a lot easier to sell when it was time to upgrade later.

It sounds like the Kicker is exactly what you're looking for, might as well jump on it.
If it were me, I'd still go the 5 channel route... Better power for more headroom, or the ability to go active, or just because it would be a lot easier to sell when it was time to upgrade later.

i think the kicker is my best bet also.

i may go with a 5 channel in the future , but i dont see myself running that much of a bigger setup or active anytime soon. so it would be a waste , imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.