3 apsm 1500 amps

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

3 remaning apsm 1500 amps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1500 rms at 1 ohm. and for those interested i did run these at .5 ohm each with no issues for a couple days. even in the heat. very small footprint, 4 awg wire input, external fusing, all original boxes, 2 manuals, all bass knobs. just wanting to switch out to one large amp instead.

Price:

90 each plus ship. need to sell these quick. these are for sale locally as well and ill update if they sell.

i may accept a trade, just let me know what youve got. photos are from my other ad for the custom blocks also for sale.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping quote please pm me. well try to do it as cheaply as possible. i know these arent much online, have to beat the prices.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Only first pics shows up. But what seats do you have in your blazer?
its showing up normally on my computer. do you know if its still not showing up?

btw i just realized that my post it note with username/date doesnt show up with the flash i was using. you can see it in some, but not others. if its an issue, let me know, ill re shoot some.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.