3]- 8's + regular cab Toyota??

elite08
10+ year member

www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
Im wanting to get Three eight inch subwoofers, and install them into my toyota tacoma regular cab. Any Sugjestions on what kinda Sub I should look into? And Were maybe i could find a box. And a nice amp.

Any input helps, and i could care less about all you immature peoples comments. So dont bother posting.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

- Thanks.

sq? spl? price? power? etc. need more info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Always nice to see another taco owner

Well that depends on what subs you run. Just get something that puts out RMS power in the right range and at the right load. As far as speakers, I really like my JL XR comps, but they're other brands that are real nice as well. Just get a nice set of components ans a nice 2ch amp to power them.

For 8" subs, I would definitely look at the assassins

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/assassin8specs.html

im going with 4 shallow mount tens in my reg cab.

measurements for the box are

6" top depth

7" bottom depth

46" Wide

11.5" Tall

but i have buckets from an mr2, as well.

get a tape measure and see what space you have to work with. i havent had the bench in a long time.

good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.