3.5mm female stereo installation

poneypower

Greetings. I am adding an aux input to my radio but I need a male RCA to female 3.5mm input. I want one that I can simply drill a hole in the dash and then secure the input in the hole. I was wondering if this is available, preferably with a threaded end so I could simply use a nut to secure it to the dash. Any ideas? TIA!

Something like that. I'm trying to figure out how to mount the 3.5mm end so that I can plug in my cable without worrying about dislodging the 3.5mm jack. I want to mount it securely. I was thinking if there was something like above that had a threaded end on the female 3.5mm I could drill a hole somewhere in my dash, put the 3.5mm end trough the hole and then simply use a nut to secure the 3.5mm jack securly to the dash. Then I wouldn't have to worry about plugging in my phone and pushing the 3.5mm jack into the dash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.