3 18" MTs in a sierra

ya i messaged a mod and they banned him... people talk bad about them but this is the first time i have ever messaged any of them and they got it done.. i think it was denim i messaged...

thats whats supposed to get the job done in the s-10s.. let me know how it turns out
The only problem is the wardens need about 100+ SQ inches of port area per sub. So I'm looking at 300+ sq inches and to get the tuning below 50 is dam near impossible to stay below window line.

you dont have to this year unless you just want to... walls are allowed in mod 5 this year.. i think its bs.. you got someone like bola in a walled of van running 16v.. and not even id radical.. wtf?? dont even seem right... but ya thats quite a bit of port.. im running about 430 in for my 2 18s right now

Na, just burping. amps will be at .33 each. For daily and music itll just be 3 amps at .66 each.
i would like to have 4 and get it setup this way.. i like to play mine daily.. i only burp mine at .66 because i dont want to wire/rewire every competition.. lol. im lazy

you dont have to this year unless you just want to... walls are allowed in mod 5 this year.. i think its bs.. you got someone like bola in a walled of van running 16v.. and not even id radical.. wtf?? dont even seem right... but ya thats quite a bit of port.. im running about 430 in for my 2 18s right now
Na, I run street class for regular shows and finals. Only thing that changes from my setup is I pull my driver seat to move me up to modified

and dam thats alotta port for just 2 18's lol..

ya it is.. box is a little big too.. i could shrink it down and probly get 2 dbs just driving them hard but im not a hardcore competitor... i like doing demos and what not at these small shows people around here arent used to anything like it so.. i play it alot.. wired and built on the safer side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.