2x FI SSD 10's Fully Loaded with High QTS option

memphis_vette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Redding, CA
Item(s) for Sale:

2x fully loaded FI SSD 10's with high QTS dual 1 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subwoofers have barely been broken in still super stiff. Bought these brand new from FI. They are in perfect condition not one thing wrong with them. Upgrades include, flat wind coil, cooling option, high QTS sealed option, internal lead, and red dust cap.

Price:

$500 shipped

Call or text 530-355-8016 to reach me quicker or please PM me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping and PayPal fees included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldnt happen to have a video or pics of those subs and your truck would you? Im trying to get something in my dads 08 crew cab. Did you have them under the seat or something else?

You wouldnt happen to have a video or pics of those subs and your truck would you? Im trying to get something in my dads 08 crew cab. Did you have them under the seat or something else?
I don't have a picture. I had them under the seat in a downfire sealed box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.