2x FI BL 10 dual 2 fs/ft

thx, I've got the last bits I need to ship your stuff out @basswiigee; just have to box it all up :)

I have a few trade offers on this already, so I'm going to be making a decision quick.

[quote name='CRXBMPN']thx, I've got the last bits I need to ship your stuff out @basswiigee; just have to box it all up :)

I have a few trade offers on this already, so I'm going to be making a decision quick.[/QUOTE]

awesome..... if their not here their not here..... I do like em though..... yeah I'm going in a little bit to the post office soon as my ride comes back!!!! just finished double checking everything....

good deal. i'm reaching out to my guy with the local trade to see if he can swap out the FI's for something else I have so I can still get his deal as well as another from the forum for the FI's. :shrugs: no one wants em for weeks then I get like 4 offers in a few days o_O

good deal. i'm reaching out to my guy with the local trade to see if he can swap out the FI's for something else I have so I can still get his deal as well as another from the forum for the FI's. :shrugs: no one wants em for weeks then I get like 4 offers in a few days o_O
yeah, thats how it goes.... sometimes pushing a product too hard will move it faster but if you hold it you tend to get more/better deal.....

I hear that. My local just said we could work something else out without the FI's, so its back to the offers here. @cfox10; I sent you a pm back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...