SOLD 250 Amp Alt. Need money to clear bills

etznova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I need this gone NOW. Want it off the shelf, I need the money to clear some bills. Took it to AutoZone last week have the test print out. It is in perfect working order

250 amp Alt, it fits the following according to nathen at Excessive Amperage who built the alt.

(1999-96) Buick LeSabre 3.8L

(1996) Buick Park Avenue 3.8L

(1999-98) Chevrolet Lumina 3.8L

(1999-96) Oldsmobile 88 3.8L

(1996) Oldsmobile 98 3.8L

(1999-96) Pontiac Bonneville 3.8L

95-earlier 4.3L GM also

$160.00 plus half shipping ..... I recently spoke to Nathan and he told me that this alt. is a CS144 style and that they are used on many other Gm cars a couple he mentioned on the phone are caprices and late model Impalas the only thing that would need to be done would be to switch the front house. he said it would be about 35 buck to swap the housing and ship it to the new owner

S5000938.jpg

S5000939.jpg

S5000940.jpg

your kidding right a 250 amp alt for that price . is it internal regulated or external . cause i want i cold even pick it up to save you on shipping but paypal wont clear till Wednesday or Thursday ****

I can scan the test slip when i get home from work tonight.

Quin I have posted this for sale a number of time in the last year and have had little to know interest except for vehicals it won't fit.

So know I'm at that liquidation style price. i will do 145 picked up. I don't even think you can get a remaned factory alt for that price.

Alright i have to get offline here for a bit guys but i will check back in an hour or so. So please if you have any questions please post or pm me I will return them as soon as possible i really want this gone. Also i have some red neon avail. I know i have 2 6" Vared Led tubes and i believe i have 2 16 or 18" neon tubes if anyone is interested.

well if you still got it come Wens or Thurs ill defiantly take it . now would i have to send it in to get a different cover or would they just ship it to me then i change it out my self

well if you still got it come Wens or Thurs ill defiantly take it . now would i have to send it in to get a different cover or would they just ship it to me then i change it out my self
You would have to contact Nate and ask him if he would do that. Also not sure what else he would need to do for it to work in you vehical

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.