24" Tantric Sounds SHD

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale: 24" Tantric Sounds SHD. D1.4ohm coils, 11" carbon fiber cap, 5kW RMS. Damn near 4" p-p Xmax.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Very good. Not used very much. Coil still looks brand new. Some paint scrape marks from previous shipping.

Will include box, but it is too small to use under a large amount of power. This driver needs 13+ cubes net, box is about 10 cubes. That's the reason I am selling. Box is tuned to 24Hz, has plexi and lights on the inside.

Price: $900 or B.O. No trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Local pickup only, will not ship. Can work out a deal for people that are willing to drive from a distance.

Item Pictures:

Would really prefer not to do that. But if two people have interest in each assembly, then I would.
tell west jl audio can't remember his old password and it's expired so i can't get on the forums over there... also hi, we haven't talked in forever.

I want this should you still have it and have decided to ship it by now.. trying to start my collection back.

Still have this?
No sir.

tell west jl audio can't remember his old password and it's expired so i can't get on the forums over there... also hi, we haven't talked in forever.
I want this should you still have it and have decided to ship it by now.. trying to start my collection back.
Sent you a PM, took care of the password. And hey man, yeah it's been a while. What you been up to?

And sorry, but it's gone. Guess I never updated this ad, but sold it about 2 months back. How much of the collection did you unload before?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.