2017 Nissan versa s charging system upgrade

Participant count
  • Participants list

Gingerbread man

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can you install a bigger alternator battery bank and do the big 3 on a 2017 Nissan versa s my factory positive cable has several solder fuses plus a wiring harness plug attched to it

1012181144a.jpg

1012181144.jpg

When wanting a high output setup you can just re-feed the stock and then any audio wiring would be independent.  So just re-land the stock alternator cable on the HO alt then you run separate alt wiring for the sound system to the extra batteries. 

You could also disassemble the stock terminal, add a new terminal on the larger battery, then run a wire jumper from the stock feed to the new battery terminal.  This assumes the new battery terminal has multiple outputs. 

Note that you should have fusing on any wiring added to the batteries or alt. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.