2012 ram stereo upgrade

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ghoover

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi,
My plan is to install my kenwood dnx994s using a iDatalink Maestro RR Interface Module with a iDatalink HRN-RR-CH1 Factory Integration Adapter to keep all stock stuff working. Now for a sub can I use the rca outputs off of the deck to a mono amp and sub. Of course I would disconnect the factory wiring to the factory sub. Will not having the factory amp sub out not connected damage anything? I'm ok at this time not messing with the stock amp for the door speakers and tweets. But I dont want to loose any functions of stock but want android auto and a louder sub added bonus is the onboarding obd2 and new gauges.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...

About this thread

Ghoover

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ghoover
Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from