2012 Porsche Panamera 4 Build

StevesCarAudio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So has anyone done a build on a newer Porsche? I am doing a build on a 2012 Porsche Panamera 4 in a couple weeks. I have done Mercedes, BMW and many other nice cars but never Porsche. Didn't know if there were any issues I should watch out for. We are keeping the stock headunit and running a JL Audio Clean Sweep. The Stock head units are nice and very integrated into the vehicle so I would rather leave it.

Basically just looking for input on anything I should watch out for, idk just figured I would see what others have done.

I have done several, but have yet to get a 2012 in to work on though. I don't recall any "need to know" issues that do not pertain to other cars.

I can say in my experience the Porsche owners were/are much nicer customers to deal with.

when you cut power take note of the serial number on the back of the stereo(if you take it out) might need this if it requires a stereo code.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

i know the new hondas do and i fawcking hate its big wast of time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.