2011 impala bass

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just put something small in it like a single 12 setup with maybe 1k of power. Those trunks are weak and flex with just about anything back there.

clear i just hear are trunks are very weak and cant take it for long periods of time without denting up,mirror falling,and side panels poking out

clear i just hear are trunks are very weak and cant take it for long periods of time without denting up,mirror falling,and side panels poking out
Trunks are weak in the idea that they will flex and there is not much you can do about that. They use three points to secure them down and they are rather large surface area. I'm not saying they will break easily or "fall off" or anything like that. I would consider something like a single or dual 12" setup though. It will likely have good output and not create to much flex in the trunk lid.

ok got u thanks the 15s im only going run 1200-1500rms not 2 3 4k im just wanting to make sure no dents dings or **** falling off everytime u look up.i had this problem before thats y curiousityn that was in a 96 impala had bubbles in trunk mirror fell off n trunk was lift up bout 3-4 inches

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.