Central Region 2010 Gorilla Audio IL show season

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

sq what 4
10+ year member

no clue
Canton,il
Well its that time of year to start thinking about the competition season again. There will be a few things different with the shows like having an actual car show along with the car audio show (maybe with some demo cars). Trophies for first, medals for 2nd and 3rd also instead of burps do it with 30 sec music average. Rules should stay similar to last year with cone area and fuse ratings, havent found a better way to do it yet. Windows and doors can be open with mic on the dash.

Im hoping for a great year. Last year was decent but I want bigger. Hoping to have 1 a month in Canton and then find other places to hold them the other 2 or 3 weekends. So basically a show every weekend. Going to try and get the first show in April probably around the 18th, I think.

I need for the Chicago guys to help me out. If you want to help send me a pm and I can get you details on what im needing. Also anyone else wanting to help set up shows send me a pm.

Lets go for a great year and lets make it big!!

Well its that time of year to start thinking about the competition season again. There will be a few things different with the shows like having an actual car show along with the car audio show (maybe with some demo cars). Trophies for first, medals for 2nd and 3rd also instead of burps do it with 30 sec music average. Rules should stay similar to last year with cone area and fuse ratings, havent found a better way to do it yet. Windows and doors can be open with mic on the dash. Im hoping for a great year. Last year was decent but I want bigger. Hoping to have 1 a month in Canton and then find other places to hold them the other 2 or 3 weekends. So basically a show every weekend. Going to try and get the first show in April probably around the 18th, I think.

I need for the Chicago guys to help me out. If you want to help send me a pm and I can get you details on what im needing. Also anyone else wanting to help set up shows send me a pm.

Lets go for a great year and lets make it big!!
pm

bring some down to central IL in champaign or around that area ... talk to the parkland collage director they have HUGE lots and parking spaces for anything they usually have shows and autocross in the bigging of may but they will let u do more if u talk to them

Joe,

This is Doug I was at two of your shows last year. If you need any help setting up just let me know. With enough advance notice on dates I will take time off so I can be there. Also I would like to set up a time on the TL when ever possible. Lost all my contacts in my phone when my phone went bad so I don't have your number anymore so if you can PM me your number and I can call you..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.