2009 Ford Flex Se Needs Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deadhead0103

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have upgraded my factory 4 speaker setup with Rockford Fosgate p1683 and I have a Kicker 250x4 I need to hook up to my doors. I have two Kicker comp vx 12’ and a DB15 amp hooked up now. I don’t know how to amplify my door speakers when my inline converter is on the t harness tied into my front speakers. Ps my front speakers are full range and the rear isn’t.

Yeah I figured that out yesterday when I stopped working and sat down for a few minutes. I didn’t know that if you buy the kicker inline converter it handles up to 55 watts rms. That means that I can use factory wiring to hook my kicker 250x4 amp up to door speakers

Ok I have a 2009 Ford Flex Se and I am installing a amp for my door speakers. I have a inline converter on the front speakers. It runs to the oem wiring. The inline is going to my sub amp. I need to connect speaker output from amp back to factory speaker wires for the doors. I need to cut below the inline converter and connect the outputs to the cut wires right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.