2008 KickerZX1000.1 Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

brybry354
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I just installed my amp with 1 gauge ground and power wire, a 120a fuse, and everything is hooked up correctly but my the Badge Light is red and im not getting any output.

I think it has something to do with my RCA cables but the weird thing is i just had those RCA cables hooked up to my 300.1 amp and it worked just find.

has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

thanks.

pm me if youd like to get faster responses. but first what the h3ll is a badge light? you got power and protect. is protect what the light says? and what you need to do is dissconnect your kicker and connect the 300.1 up to the same power and ground and RCA's and see if it works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I am installing a Maestro SW, steering wheel control in a 2008 Honda CRV. When I flashed the unit it gave me instructions stating that I needed...
And it works great with android phones, you can connect, and what can you say about android radio tape recorders are now leaders in functionality...
ie just used a new adapter because adapters ignition wiring wouldn't keep constant, works fine now and stopped sending sensors off, never had the...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...

About this thread

brybry354

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
brybry354
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date