2008 Honda Civic Hybrid Install

You annoy me, so i am gonna go ahead and put you on my ignore list, one final question though.. how bad does your life have to **** that you seek constant attention/approval from a forum full of 16 year olds? have fun with your "cool" cars now james.

those new rims look mighty small. what are they 17"s? 16"s?
They are 15's...same size as what came on the car....out of the last tank I got 48mpg.....the Civic Hybrid uses a special type of tire....I had the tires moved from the stock wheels to these ....though they are 1/2 inch wider than stock...I wanted to maintain the high gas mileage that the car is made for...I think they look better than stock....hopefully my gas mileage will remain unchanged....

You annoy me, so i am gonna go ahead and put you on my ignore list, one final question though.. how bad does your life have to **** that you seek constant attention/approval from a forum full of 16 year olds? have fun with your "cool" cars now james.
Apparently I have a pretty good life I can afford plenty of vehicles and car audio to play with....they are both hobbies of mine...I've never been able to keep a ride stock...since my first ride...nor have I ever kept a factory stereo system....since my first ride....and I've owned plenty of both....and most people on the forum or older than 16 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif plus as a hobby I do help out local kids and even older people with their vehicles and car audio....it is something I enjoy.....Why come to a Car audio site if you don't like custom rides and car audio?

004.jpg

009.jpg

It's nice to see another Civic Hybrid owner try to change some things up a bit. I love people's reaction when I tell them that my car is actually a hybrid. Good luck with all your plans and let me know how they turn out. I'm looking at installing a custom exhaust system in mine but I cannot find any information as to the negative effects on the car, if any.

Do you still get pretty got mpg out of yours with the 17's? my last two tanks were 50.4 and 48.6 mpg...i know the 17's look better...than 15's...i just wasn't sure how they'd effect the gas mileage...i plan on doing more to my front stage soon....

My commute to work is zero highway, so even before I had the rims put on the mpg was averaging around 45. Once I had the rims switched my average dropped to a little over 40 which I am still happy with. The rims I have are pretty heavy so I will most likely move to a lighter set by the end of the year once I have the new exhaust system installed.

Sounds pretty nice to me. Have you heard anything about exhaust system upgrades on the hybrids? I wouldn't think the stock systems are anything special so I could go several of different directions when I replace it. But I wanted to find out for sure before I do it. Thanks.

I'm working on my front doors now...I'm getting ready to ad deadning to one...I pulled the speaker wire on one side...I'm going with a set of Critical Mass RS6's in my front doors...and unhooking the factory tweeters in each dash corner....because i have a Kenwood center ch setup ...using the 5.1 in my headunit...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.