2008 dodge viper

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking to change the subwoofers in the car. I think the stock ones are two 6.5" ones. Looking to do sealed box.

I was thinking either the following bellow.

2 6" JL Audio w3v3

1 10" JL Audio W6v3 (if it will fit)

1 8" JL Audio W7 (if it will fit)

2 6.5" Sundown X

if there's any other woofers you say would be good please recommend. Im looking to run 3 ways for the front stage and either go with sepereate amps for the components and woofer or do a single JL Audio 900/5 depending on which woofer and how much power. Im looking for something that can slam

The Dodge viper premium system from 2006 and up have a sub in the middle of seat near back of car.

Those are 6.5 speakers you are talking about which are used as mids.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

none of those will slam in small spaces. It'll provide ample audible bass to fill in your sound spectrum but definitely wont slam.

3 way front stage would require a 6 channel amp dedicated to midbass, midrange and tweeter on their own channels and a 8 channel digital sound processor and a dedicated subwoofer amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.