2007 VW Jetta build??? ...... errrrrr Rebuild. 56k Die!

rcnshoe
10+ year member

VW Pimp
Took the old system out and started to work on something.

The car:

SDC12229.jpg

Here is some of the older pictures.

IMG_0007-4.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0008-4.jpg

IMG_0007-3.jpg

IMG_0006-5.jpg

IMG_0005-5.jpg

IMG_0004-4.jpg

Doesn't look too bad man. I have some questions though. Are those R32 headlights? Second what kinda wheels are those? I've seen them on a slammed new body style passat wagon near my house. And 3rd whats the air for? Are u gonna be runnin bags?

ive talked to you in person, please dont tell me your gonna use the Old XXX frankenwoofer idea over the DD 9500
Not sure yet what i'm putting in it yet.

Options

1: Frankenwoofer New XXX motor with RE mt 18" basket, Qaud leads, 8 layer dual 2 ohm coil. Quad Stacked Spider. =)

2: DD audio 95z18 you want to sell me.

3: Fi old style BTL fully loaded. 18"

4: Pierce Audio MOAB 18"

Doesn't look too bad man. I have some questions though. Are those R32 headlights? Second what kinda wheels are those? I've seen them on a slammed new body style passat wagon near my house. And 3rd whats the air for? Are u gonna be runnin bags?
1: Euro R32 Headlight conversion with 10 to 12 pin adapters.

2: Tsw h Wheels. My AZA forged 3 pieces are getting cleaned and 1 repaired right now.

3: Yes i'm going to be bagging it soon.

Will have the pictures up tomorrow of the custom battery brackets and the Tweeter Pods are ready to wrapped. Both came out real nice for my first welding job and first time fiberglassing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.