2006 Ram blow through setup

Huh? $140k? More like ~$50k before addons...depends if he has leather package and stuff like that. I remember my dad's 2003 2500 4x4 HD with a hemi stickered around 38k, but he got it for 28k. I'd assume a 3500 with diesel would sticker around 50k.
I'd rock that truck in a second. Must be nice being 18 and being spoiled like that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

hes talking about 140's db...... not price. not going to lie my parents did buy the truck for me. 49k out the door, its a fully loaded laramie. but, everything else on the truck was bought and put on by me. i did have the blow through box built and installed though.

hes talking about 140's db...... not price. not going to lie my parents did buy the truck for me. 49k out the door, its a fully loaded laramie. but, everything else on the truck was bought and put on besides me. i did have the blow through box built and installed though.
If he was referring to db's that's a huge range to guess, oh well. Oh how I remember the good ol' days of being in school and having a lot of extra money...that time feels like it's been gone for a while though. That truck looks sick though, probably the nicest newer Dodge I have seen...and I live in Dodge country.

hes talking about 140's db...... not price. not going to lie my parents did buy the truck for me. 49k out the door, its a fully loaded laramie. but, everything else on the truck was bought and put on besides me. i did have the blow through box built and installed though.
Sweet truck and setup. And you have some nice parents!

Be sure that when you decided to not have a blow through that the metal panels are welded back correctly. I had mine done by some rinky dink shop and when I had three 18's walled in my truck it made the welds pops loose at the bottom of where the bed cut used to bed, and the bed started to rust a little(not to mention a lot of rattling from the metal flapping back and forth).

Also, what is the box covered in? You might want to invest in a fiberglass bed cover to make sure it stays dry, because I've seen painted/rhino lined boxes still get water soaked into them.

Holy shit!!!!!

You can buy a house here for $50k.

Nice truck man. Even if my parents had the money, they would have told me to go phuck myself. lol

Im not too fond of long wheel bases but yours actualy looks good.

I bought my first car, a 68 Mustang for $3000. Worked one HOT ass summer of construction with my dad to pay for it.

im pretty sure they coated the box in resin first then there is 2 coats of rhino lining on the box. i trust the guys. they have the best name around and build gary killian's rigs.

im very grateful for what i have. i graduated high school when i was 16 and have worked full time in the family business since then. every paycheck goes into this bish though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif its my baby.

Holy shit!!!!!
You can buy a house here for $50k.

Nice truck man. Even if my parents had the money, they would have told me to go phuck myself. lol

Im not too fond of long wheel bases but yours actualy looks good.

I bought my first car, a 68 Mustang for $3000. Worked one HOT ass summer of construction with my dad to pay for it.
i paid 15k for my duplex....1250 sq feet each side...

yeaaaah, wish i could afford a nice truck... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

heres a little vid (not of sound) this was when it was 9'' lift on 41'' military tires.

this is when it did 618 to the rear wheels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.