2006 Mercury Montego Build And Suggestions

Ever decide on mids/highs/subs?
The subs have been my Pierce Audio 1K 10s and got a good deal on a 2k watt amp for them on here. As far as speakers while I am piecing together a good active setup I will be using some JBL coaxials. Gonna need a different amp setup for the highs and mids that will definitely be SQ based after hearing a nice Focal setup at the shop that will be doing the install
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Also trying to order an alternator the next few days and not sure to go with a US Alternator 240amp or a Singer 240 amp. Claimed output is very close, Singer is a bit more money but true output is my main concern.

Also trying to order an alternator the next few days and not sure to go with a US Alternator 240amp or a Singer 240 amp. Claimed output is very close, Singer is a bit more money but true output is my main concern.
Also reason that alternator matters is I do plan on being at 4000 watts for the subs in the next few months so alternator will make a huge difference

Plan to order the sound deadener this week and I am thinking 100sqft should do it but would their be any real benefit to doubling that number?
Got a bit of stuff in the mail today! Most is for the build but the Alpine is for my Trans Am
6be22fc0866bef34497743db9c696275.jpg

Dang you wanna be my friend lol
He's going through a divorce and the car he had been driving she has the title because he sold his old car to buy her a new one. So she's got two cars now and he sold his and got nothing out of it. So helped him out so he can to work and back

I just got confirmation that my alternator has been delivered. So now I am in need of the sound deadener and while a battery would be nice I do have a small one I can use and see if it will cut it along with the new high output alternator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.