2005 Mercedes C55 AMG Audio Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
I talked to the owner about running the amps exposed instead of building a floor above them. He loved running them exposed rather than hiding them. So all is great, looking forward to his arrival tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
There is the 16pin connector in armrest of my old mercedes 2006 S350. Any possible way I can stream music from my phone wirelessly(Bluetooth) or...

About this thread

bigaudiofanatic

10+ year member
Dynamic Mobile Audio
bigaudiofanatic
Dover DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date